(This is a get to know each other session and will not include any teaching)
- Through my degree I have taught English on placements within diverse groups of children
- I have engaged with the theory of teaching English throughout my university course, and I have also accomplished all the units relating to English. These skills I have applied within my assignments and placements within schools. This includes strategies for teaching English including for diverse learners.
- I have personal experience learning English throughout my own primary and high school education. I completed my High School Certificate at TAFE and achieved a 93.5% overall mark for Literacy.
- During the time in my degree I have taught Mathematics on placements with a variety of different children
- I have studied a lot of content, theory and strategies for teaching mathematics to diverse learners within in my degree. This has also been partnered with the opportunity to apply these various strategies successfully through assignments and placements.
- Throughout my education in primary and high school I have gained an understanding in Mathematics and personal experience on which I have added to greatly through University. I completed my High School certificate at TAFE and achieved a 92.5% overall mark for Mathematical studies.